Last Updated: May 12, 2023
2. Information We Collect About You
When you access the Website, we will learn certain information about you during your visit. This may include:
- Personal Information: You may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. Personal Information includes your name, email address, phone number, or any other information that could reasonably be linked back to you personally.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information about you such as your IP address, the type of device you use, your browser type, operating system, and the URLs of websites that referred you to the Website.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Website.
- Understand and analyze how you use the Website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Send you emails.
4. Sharing Your Information
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you.
- For legal reasons: We may share your information as required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. Contact Information